来源：http://www.sanwangyoubanggen.com/ 日期：2020-06-08 发布人：sanwa8
Trough feed refers to the feed for pig during lactation, i.e. artificial milk or open feed. In the first four weeks after the piglet is born, the pig owner should feed a special high nutrition feed to the piglet. This is a feeding of pigs in their lifetime, so the owners of pigs must pay special attention to it.
1、 What are the benefits of feeding trough feed for piglets
1. Feed trough material is beneficial for piglets to adapt to solid feed quickly and pass the transition period from weaning to feeding smoothly.
2. To some extent, the trough material can make up for the lack of sow milk.
Therefore, the feeding trough material plays an important role in the process of piglet lactation. Since the material of feed tank is so important, how should pig keepers feed piglets? What are the feeding methods? Next, the author will give a detailed explanation to the farmers.
2、 Feeding time of tank material should be accelerated
在仔猪出生的更初两三天之后，饲养员应该让仔猪慢慢开始喂养。繁殖者在喂养仔猪时，必须遵循“少次”的喂养原则。还有一点是猪主人需要注意的，一定要把喂奶槽喂奶与仔猪吃母乳的时间错开，以免仔猪吃完母乳后不吃喂奶槽喂奶。喂槽喂仔猪的频率一般为每天10 ~ 12次。如果仔猪没有吃完饲料，饲养员应尽快清理饲料，以避免受潮和腐坏。
After the first two or three days of the piglet's life, the breeder should let the piglet slowly start feeding. Breeders must follow the principle of "less times" when feeding piglets. There is another point that the owner of the pig needs to pay attention to. It is necessary to stagger the time of feeding milk in the feeding trough with that of the piglet to avoid that the piglet will not eat the feeding trough after finishing the milk. The frequency of feeding piglets in the trough is generally 10-12 times a day. If the piglets do not eat up the feed, the breeder should clean up the feed as soon as possible to avoid moisture and spoilage.
3、 Preparation of piglet feed trough material
In the early stage of feeding piglets with trough material, the trough material should be made into paste. As the piglets grow up, the paste of trough material should be made into wet mix, so that the piglets gradually adapt to the trough material.
4、 How to induce piglets to eat
1. It is better for the pig owner to choose a shallow feed tank and fix it firmly. The purpose of this is to prevent the piglets from arching over the feed tank during the feeding process and causing waste. The feed tank can sink together with the tank.
2. The pig owner can use the curiosity of the piglet to fill the trough material into the perforated plastic bottle, so that the trough material overflows, and the piglet will also be curious and collect food. In conclusion, there are many ways to induce piglets to eat, which can not only stimulate interest, but also reduce unnecessary waste.
3. Let the sows set an example and guide the piglets to feed the trough materials. Of course, this method is a bit wasteful and can be properly controlled by pig farmers.
4. Piglets can also be forced to feed the trough materials, cut off the water properly for piglets, and then teach the trough materials to make porridge. Only after feeding piglets several times can they actively feed the trough materials. Then, the tank material gradually becomes wet, and finally it is completely fed with dry powder. It should be noted that piglets must choose high quality feed to make up for the loss of nutrition caused by less breast milk.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the pig premix manufacturer. If you want to know more, please visit the website: http://www.sanwangyoubanggen.com