来源：http://www.sanwangyoubanggen.com/ 日期：2021-03-09 发布人：sanwa8
Trough feed is the feed for pigs in the suckling stage, that is, artificial milk or open feed. Within 4 weeks after the birth of piglets, the pig breeders should feed the suckling pigs with special feed containing high nutrients, which is the first feed in the life of pigs, and the pig breeders must pay special attention to it.
As a matter of fact, it was popular in Europe in the 1980s to feed suckling pigs. It was introduced into China in the 1990s and has been used up to now.
1、 What are the advantages of feeding piglets with fodder
1. It is helpful for piglets to adapt to solid feed quickly and get through the transition period from weaning to feeding.
2. To some extent, the feed can make up for the shortage of milk.
So the feed plays an important role in piglet lactation. Since the feed is so important, how should the pig breeders feed the piglets? What are the skills in the process of feeding? Next, the author will give the majority of farmers a detailed explanation.、
2、 The feeding time of the feed should be early
Pig breeders should allow piglets to come into contact with the feed two or three days after they are born. When the pig breeders feed the piglets, they must follow the feeding principle of "a few times". There is also a point that pig breeders need to pay attention to. They must stagger the feeding time of the feed and the breast milk of the piglets, so as to avoid that the piglets will not eat the feed after eating the breast milk. In general, the number of times to feed the piglets is 10 times / day ~ 12 times / day. If the piglets fail to finish the feed, the pig breeders should clean it up as soon as possible to avoid moisture and rancidity.
3、 Preparation for feeding piglets with fodder
Early pig breeders should make the feed into paste when feeding the feed to piglets. As the piglets grow up day by day, the paste should be made into wet mix. The purpose of this is to make the piglets gradually adapt to the feed.
4、 How to induce piglets to feed
1. The purpose of doing this is to prevent the piglets from arching over the feed trough in the process of feeding and causing waste, so that the feed trough and the water trough can be put together.
2. Pig breeders can take advantage of the curiosity of piglets to put the materials into perforated plastic bottles. In this way, the materials will be scattered and the piglets will feel curious and eat. In a word, there are many ways to induce piglets to eat the feed, which can not only stimulate the interest of piglets, but also reduce unnecessary waste.
3. Let sows set an example and guide piglets to feed on the feed. Of course, this method is a bit wasteful. Pig farmers can control it properly.
4. The pig raiser can also force the piglets to feed on the feed, cut off the water properly for the piglets, and then make the feed into porridge shape. After several times, the piglets will take the initiative to feed on the feed. Then, the trough feed was gradually changed into wet mix feed, and finally the dry powder feed was completely fed. There is a little need to pay attention to raising pigs, to piglets must choose high-quality teaching trough forage, so as to make up for the nutritional loss of piglets less breast milk.