In order to make up for the indigestion caused by the lack of gastric acid in weaned piglets, the feed should be acidified. 1% - 3% citric acid or lactic acid can be added to drinking water or feed to reduce the pH value of feed to 5, or 0.3% pepsin can be added to feed, which can not only promote digestion, but also inhibit the propagation of enteropathogenic microorganisms.
Take 50g of baking soda, sweet wine koji, octopus powder and Polygonum hydropiper, 3 bags of 61 powder, 5g of tea, 5g of Guanzhong, 250g of yam, tuckahoe and tangerine peel, 500g of glucose, grind and mix them respectively, then add 5 egg white and 6kg of rice bran, mix with water until it is tight enough to form a group. When you loosen your hand, it will be loose (with 65% water content), put them into a container to press and ferment, and the temperature must be controlled at 35 ℃ ~ 45 ℃ In winter, plastic film and other heat preservation materials shall be covered for low temperature. After 3 days, when the material is yellow and has strong sweet apple aroma, it is self-made "medicinal koji", which is put in the shade to dry. During feeding, according to the proportion of 40% coarse feed powder, 10% wheat bran, 2% bone meal, 2% fish meal, 45% corn and one bag of compound feed additive (trace element), 150 g of self prepared "medicinal koji" is mixed into every 50 kg feed, and 50 kg of clear water is added for blending. The temperature and humidity are the same as that of "medicinal koji". Then the feed is put into a container and fermented for 24 hours to produce strong sweet wine and apple flavor, It can be fed with 4 times a day, 2-3 kg each time, and some green and juicy feed after each meal.
matters needing attention
(1) It is necessary to select as many varieties of raw materials as possible to play a complementary role in nutrients, but attention should be paid to the utilization efficiency of nutrients in raw materials.
(2) Feed raw materials can be purchased according to the national standard if their quality is up to the standard. It is forbidden to purchase inferior raw materials because they are cheap.
(3) As far as possible, the use of local cheap feed raw materials varies from place to place. Some cheap feed raw materials, such as rice bran and tofu dregs, can be used to reduce the breeding cost.
(4) The supply of feed raw materials should be sufficient. For some raw materials that are sometimes unavailable, it is better to avoid using them, because frequent replacement of raw materials can cause stress on pigs.
(5) Pay attention to the palatability of feed raw materials. Although some raw materials are cheap, their palatability is not good. Pay attention to limit the amount of such raw materials. On the contrary, for those raw materials with good palatability, it is also necessary to consider limiting the amount of feed to prevent digestive problems caused by overeating.
(6) The formula is designed in strict accordance with the feeding standards, and random feeding standards are not allowed. The authoritative standards are NRC standards of the United States, arc standards of the United Kingdom and national standards of China.
(7) Mixing and mixing should be uniform. Some raw materials with small amount should be premixed first, and then added to the bulk for mixing.
Corn, barley, sorghum and other refined materials are rich in starch. If saccharification is carried out, some of the starch can be converted into maltose, which can not only improve the palatability of feed, but also be easier to digest. First put the crushed concentrate into a container, and then pour 2 ~ 2.5 times of 80 ℃ ~ 90 ℃ hot water into a paste. In order not to reduce the temperature of the feed rapidly, spread a layer of dry material with a thickness of about 5cm on the surface of the feed, cover it with a wooden cover or plastic film, keep the temperature at 55 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, and it takes about 3 ~ 4 hours to saccharify the feed. The best storage time is for the saccharified feed Do not exceed 14 hours. It is better to feed as you make it to avoid rancidity.