来源：http://www.sanwangyoubanggen.com/ 日期：2020-06-09 发布人：sanwa8
1. It is convenient and labor-saving, replacing inefficient personal production with large-scale and high efficiency of feed company, which can save part of processing cost while saving labor cost.
2. Guaranteed raw materials: the low price, good quality and increasingly sophisticated counterfeiting technology of raw materials make the professionals have a headache. In general scale farms, adulterated raw materials cannot be distinguished at all, while feed companies have accurate testing equipment to ensure the quality of raw materials; at the same time, large quantity and batch purchase of feed materials have cost advantages.
3. Good mixing uniformity: personal feed equipment is only suitable for mixing more than 10% premix. The general vertical mixer has only 20% mixing coefficient. Therefore, only 1% or 4% of the pig premix is difficult to mix evenly.
4. Nutrition complementation: just like human food, it requires diversification; the same principle. The same is true for pigs. The concentrate can make full use of a variety of raw materials to achieve the best balance and complementarity of amino acids, which is known as the "barrel theory". The raw material of pig premix is relatively single.
5. Fat: fat is essential in pig diet. The role of unsaturated fatty acids can not be ignored; it is also the carrier of fat soluble vitamins, promoting absorption. The pig premix is not added.
6. Processing: soybean meal has different degrees of maturity and nutrition absorption inhibition factors (such as trypsin inhibition factor), but general crushing is difficult to destroy; while large-scale feed factories have different production processes, which can destroy nutrition absorption inhibition factors, promote nutrition absorption and make full use of feed.
Under the condition that premix has no price advantage, and on the premise of ensuring concentration and stable mixture quality, the growth rate will be obviously faster than premix.